A very quick post.
1) How is it that when I stick Maverick in his crib and I lie down in my bed, every tiny little snort and gurgle keeps me awake?
2) And how is it that I just put him down for a nap to the lullaby of jackhammers in the street outside our house?
3) Why do I make Z tiptoe around the house when he’s asleep?
4) Will I ever exercise again?
5) Will I ever sit down and work on a novel again?
6) Will my house ever be if not clean, then moderately less filthy again?
IDK for 1-3. YES for 4 and 5. HAHAHAHAHA NO for 6.
Yay for sleeping baby! Now you need to sleep, too.
Aww, I totally laughed out loud, it was a real LOL!! Was I supposed to? I cant help it, that picture is GENIUS! I am the same with baby noises, which is why I stopped using the baby monitor, it kept me up. Just kept my kid’s door open and figured if he needed me, he would let me know!
readingisdelicious – I know, someday, I will sleep again. Someday.
Neda, I’m glad I could make you laugh! And this is without the monitor. For the next couple of months, his crib is in my room.
I think making others tiptoe is a kneejerk reaction. It may be ALL WRONG according to the experts, but it feels so right…….
…yes, PB, after all, it’s what I’d want for myself, anyway.
That is, if I were sleeping. 🙂